Well, we had a lot of fun picking out our pumpkins and carving them this year. David wasn't strong enough to pick up the pumpkin he wanted. There was a little hay maze at the pumpkin patch, and I scared the boys a little. I had taken them one night to a corn maze, and it was really fun. We got lost, but I think its because I let the boys decide where we should go. Anyway, I had a lot of fun carving mine and David's pumpkin. Actually, I carved Danny's pumpkin also. I made them clean out their pumpkins while I made pumpkin seeds. Halloween was fun. We had a witch on the door, and every time we opened it, the witch would shake and cackle. Everyone jumped.
Well, we decided to start a family blog. Check out The Hoggan Herald for a glimpse into our very busy lives. On a side note, check out International Cooking Adventures for a taste of one of our new traditions!
No comments:
Post a Comment