Well, before I broke my leg, I had a great time skiing and playing in the snow. I loved being able to go out and take pictures of the snow and all the cool things I could find. After a particularly heavy dumping of snow, me, Cami and Quinn made a "snowman" in their backyard. I think it looks like a polar bear. We also figured out that if you stick your face in the soft snow, it will make a pretty cool imprint.

My mom and dad came up to Park City for a week. We went to Deer Valley one day, and the snow was alright. Brooke and Matt came to visit for a little while, too. It was fun to spend time with them and to ski with them. We went to Park City, and the snow was pretty good that day.
At the house we were staying at, there was Guitar Hero, and my mom tried it for the first time. It was fairly entertaining to watch. I tried to help her after she failed, but she still didn't quite catch on.
1 comment:
haha i cannot picture mom playing guitar hero! that's awesome!
Post a Comment