8 years ago
22 January 2009
Sticks and Stones may break my bones. . . oh no, wait, snow does!
Well, I'm sure most of you have heard by now that I broke my leg yesterday while skiing. And let me tell you, it hurt worse than anything I've ever felt. I like to think I'm pretty tough, but I screamed and cried:( Oh well, they gave me some drugs that eventually worked, and now I'm feeling quite a bit better. I was coherent enough to take some photos in the ambulance and in the ER, so I hope you enjoy.
I had to have surgery, and they put a rod in my lower leg. I'm not allowed to put weight on it for 2 weeks, so I'll be watching a lot of movies, and reading all my books again. Matt was with me until they took me into surgery, and Conor was nice enough to stay the night after surgery. It took forever for them to tell me I could leave, but I am now safe and snug in bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What the! Poor girl, that sucks! I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe you can make another quilt or update your blog more than once every couple months, lol. Hope you heal fast and maybe come down to CA when we come the end of feb!
OUCH! I'm sorry, that really stinks. It hurts just thinking about it. I hope it feels better soon!! You could always make more beanies. Cuz they are so adorable! Especially on cute little Wilde boys! ;-) wink. wink. Hopefully we'll be able to see you when we are up in Utah in March. FEEL BETTER!!!
Becky, I'm sorry to hear about your broken leg. I sure hope you get better soon. Jaymie
Becky! I can't believe this happened, I just saw you less than 2 weeks ago! Thank you so much for visiting us at the reception, I'm sad you won't be able to get out and do things outside, I know how active you like to be!
So sorry to hear of the leg. I hope that you had tons of fun before it happened so you can remember the good times. We love you bunches.
Post a Comment