06 July 2009

4th of July weekend

Well, I have been working pretty much all day, everyday, but I have been able to make some new friends, and have some fun. Luckily, almost every day at work, an afternoon storm rolls in, and we have to close because of the lightning. Now, usually, I stick around for when we open back up, but I was able to leave early on Friday. A group of people went to see the fireworks in Denver, which were awesome. Saturday was a pretty good day at the pool. I was expecting a ton of people to be there, but it really wasn't that bad. I think the cloud cover kept a lot of people home. But, they missed out, because there was a DJ and a BBQ, and it was just a fun day at work. I got to leave a little early, since I was going camping! It was a ton of fun. We watched the fireworks, that were just so so, but then we had our own show with sparklers. We had a pretty cool camping spot. It was right next to the river, and it was so beautiful. Apparently I was the only person to get any sleep, and I slept just as soundly and comfortably as I do on my own mattress. I love camping. I can't wait to camp out in the orchard up in Bear Lake this weekend!

2 comments:

KMad said...

we had such a blast! I'm so sad I can't come with for Bear Lake!!

The Jones Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun and awfully cool compared to our 112. Enjoy Bear Lake wish I could be there with you. Have fun.