04 June 2009

Colorado

Well, I know its been awhile, but for some odd reason, I wasn't able to find the cord that will let me put my pics on my computer. I'm sure I lost it somewhere in one of my most recent moves. I am no longer living in Arizona. I had a great time while I was there, and as much as I loved being there, I'm glad I don't have to deal with the crazy heat. I'm hoping I can stay in Colorado for awhile, since almost all of my stuff is here anyway. I am staying with the family that I lived with before, at least for the summer. If I find a job here once I'm done lifeguarding, then I may move into an apartment. It's kind of just wait and see right now. My leg is healing very nicely. It really isn't that swollen, only after I've been on it all day, or if it's really hot outside. I was able to jog/run on it the other day without a limp. Amazing! It wasn't for very long, but a definite improvement. I took this picture out by the air force base. I thought it looked more like it belonged in Kansas or something, not Colorado, but still cool. So, there is a new puppy in the house, named Abby. She is so cute, but quite a handful. She likes to bite a lot, and whine/bark in the middle of the night. If she wasn't so cute, I don't know that I would really like her, since I am more of a cat person, but thankfully she is adorable, and I like playing with her. Abby got a bath one day, and just looked so cute wrapped up in the towel. I'm glad I was able to catch these pictures. She looks extra cute in them. I'm going to try to update more often, and I still have a few things I need to update. I'll try to be better, but I make no promises.

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Sounds like you are doing great. We are so glad that you were able to spend some time here with us. We miss you. Glad that you didn't wait around for Tiffany's baby or you really would have been late for your job. Maybe he will come real soon. We hope so.

Troy said...

Becky,
Good to hear you are back in Colorado. Where are you in relation to Castle Rock? We'd love you have you out at some point.