
I love Easter! It is one of my favorite holidays. Right up there with Thanksgiving, and Christmas, and Halloween, and 4th of July. Okay, so maybe I just like holidays.
Me, Aunt Julie, Shandraya, and her friend Stephanie went to the Easter Pageant at the Temple. It was really good. We got there early to get a good seat, and just played cards and read a book. I think I have only been one other time, and I don't remember much about it. This year was great.

Danielle's friend Jay came over on Saturday, so we set up a little easter egg hunt in the front room for him and Danielle. It was great to see how his face lit up when you told him there were more eggs to find. I think he had fun.

I hid about 150 eggs out in the basin in the backyard for Keegan and Kierra to find. It was really fun watching them get so excited.

Shandraya helped find the rest of the eggs. We forgot to dye easter eggs this year:( That is one of my favorite parts. Here is a favorite picture of mine from when me, Conor, and Erin dyed eggs one year.
3 comments:
oh man, of course you would post that picture. i don't get why you love it so much haha
It really was fun watching the kids find the eggs. I will try to remember to dye the eggs next year. I just had too many things on my mind I guess
come on Becky. Your slacking on your blog
Post a Comment