14 April 2009

Update

So, I've been here in Arizona for a month and a half now, and things are going really well. I can walk almost normal. . .I still have a slight limp. (It gets more pronounced the more I am on it, but for the most part not too bad.) I have been able to go on several bike rides recently, which has been so nice, and I am hoping to do a bit more swimming now, especially since it is getting a little warmer out. Tiffany cut my hair, and it looks really good. I've never had my hair like this before, and it is quite a bit more maintenance, but definitely worth it. Sorry, I don't have any pictures yet, but hopefully soon. I'll be back in San Diego for a few days in a couple weeks, and can't wait to see everyone. Aside from my occasional bike ride, I read a lot, and I am working on my quilt. It is taking longer than I want it to, but it is looking pretty good. We also play cards a lot. Joanna comes over almost every afternoon, and we play at least one game. Tiffany and Drew usually come over on Sunday's and we all play games. I love it.

1 comment:

joanna wilde said...

yay!! i can't wait to see you...i missed you the last time. ;-(