21 February 2009

Rock Band

Now that I am more mobile, I have been able to go out and play with my friends. I went to a hockey game the other night, which was really fun. A friend from Philadelphia came out for the weekend, and we went out to dinner one night. And last night, I participated in a Rock Band Competition. Out of 4 bands, we came in 2nd. The first place team were the guys who actually own the game and are playing at expert level. I'm only on medium, but I did try it on hard, without too much trouble. I prefer to play the guitar, but I'm alright on drums. I just had to dress up because it sounded like so much fun, and I needed the style points. Anyway, here are a few photos:

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

Sounds like a lot of fun, wish I could have seen your little show.