8 years ago
08 November 2009
new job/halloween
Well, I have a new job. I am a nanny for 2 kids, Sophia (8) and Niccolo (3). They are so much fun. I am mostly with Nicco since Sophia is in school everyday. We go on outings to the park, the pool, the library, etc.
We went fishing at the park one day. We didn't catch anything, but it was still fun. Here are just a few pictures of them at the pool, and in the backyard pool the other day.
There is a really fun water slide at the indoor pool.
Nicco is a great little swimmer. He is learning very fast, and he loves the water.
It was so warm outside, it was definitely swimming weather. Colorado weather is crazy. I made a snow angel and went sledding a week before this.
Halloween was a blast this year.
I missed out on the family Halloween Party, but we went to about 5 parties, and I think I carved 3 pumpkins this year.
I was an Arabian Princess, and Tiffany was a mermaid. We both made our costumes. I think Tiffany's was amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment