8 years ago
29 December 2009
Our Christmas Tree!!!
I can now say that I have cut down my own Christmas tree! I've always wanted to do it, and it just happened that this year I was able to. I didn't have to work one Monday, and neither did Joe, so we figured it was a good day to go to the mountains and cut down a tree. It was only $10!!! We wandered around looking for the perfect tree, and we finally found it!
I love our tree! I know its not your typical, full, symmetrical tree, but this one has character:)
Okay, so maybe I didn't do the actual cutting of the tree:)
We measured the tree later, and it was 15 feet.
(I know, I know, the stripes don't match.)
And, we made our own ornaments for the tree.
The finished product, with lights and presents and everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it was a cute tree!
i can't believe that you are still wearing that green/blue/yellow jacket - i think it's at least 30 years old!
I love that jacket!!! It is getting a little too small in the sleeves, though:(
Post a Comment