8 years ago
08 March 2008
baby Porter
My nephew is the cutest thing ever. While in Utah, I was able to see just how adorable he is. He was almost crawling. By now I am sure he is cruisin. Here are a couple of pictures of him trying to crawl, reading the paper (yes it's the sports page, Matt is teaching him early), giving me his "crusty" face, and just kicking back to relax. By the way, where did he get his red hair?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
we really do have the most adorable nephew in the world!!! i love him! ha. i can't wait to see them all!!!
erin
He is such a cutie, and the red hair, where did that come from really? I love all the snow pics, sounds like you had a good time!
He doesn't have red hair. Sometimes it looks strawberry blond, but it's not red.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment