8 years ago
18 April 2008
Wilde Point
Well, I was just sitting here listening to the Padres game. . . .still (It's the 20th inning and its 12:45 am!!!), so I thought I would update my blog. Here are a few pictures (okay a lot) from over the past month. For grandma's birthday/Easter celebration, we went out to Wilde point for some bocce ball, over the line, and some good eats. It was great that Aunt Julie, Colten, Caleb, and Shandraya could come over for a couple days and surprise grandma. Matt, Wendy, and Porter happened to be here for the week also. It was great to see them. I can't wait to have them as my neighbors. Out at the point, there was an easter egg hunt for the little ones. Brady and Porter were pretty dang cute looking for eggs, or trying to open them:) By the way, the Padres game lasted until 1:20 am! and went 22 innings!! Unfortunately the Padres lost to the Rockies 2-1:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Go Rockies!!!!! :)
thanks again for taking pictures of Brady...they're adorable!!
I could have told you the Rockies would win and save you some lost sleep!
Congrats on the house, sounds like a fun place to live.
Post a Comment