18 April 2008

Sea World and the Zoo

It had been probably 2 decades since I had been to Sea World. I really didn't remember a whole lot about it. Luckily, with my job, I get to go to all the fun places around town. I really enjoyed the dolphin show. I don't know if all of you have seen it, but if you haven't, I would recommend it. The shark encounter is pretty cool, too. I took Riley to the zoo last week and was able to capture some pictures. He doesn't sit still very long, so these are hard to catch. He just looked so cute. The peacocks at the zoo were beautiful, too, and luckily I was able to get close enough to get some good pictures. What happened to the penguins head?

2 comments:

The Garlock's said...

We went to Sea World last summer and had a great time too! To bad we couldn't come for Grandma's birthday but we are trying to plan a trip soon :)

The Jones Family said...

Becky, it's the first time visiting your blog. You have some really neat pictures. We had a lot of fun last summer at Sea World. I hadn't been there since Tiffany was a baby. It has really changed. Take care Love Aunt Julie