
Okay, I know I've been slacking lately about my blog, I just haven't gotten around to it.
So, over a month ago, my family went to Kauai for a week. All 11 of us! It was so much fun to hang outwith them all week. I figured the best way to tell you about our trip is to break up each day onto a separate post.
So, day 1 was really just the flight over there. It was an okay flight. It would have been better if the movie hadn't kept cutting out or playing with no sound. It was a movie I had been wanting to watch, too. I tried to follow without sound, but I knew I missed some good parts. Don't worry, I've seen the movie since, and it was good. (27 dresses)
Once we got over to the island, we pretty much just got our stuff organized. Conor did go surfing, so I took the camera with the cool lens and shot a couple pictures.
alright, I'll try and catch up tomorrow on the rest of our amazing trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment