
day 3 was pretty fun. we went on a drive up to the north shore to go to the beach. on our way, we stopped at some waterfalls. well, me, brooke, matt, and erin did at least. we stopped at wailua falls, which was pretty cool. then we went to 'opeaka'a falls, which you can't get very close to, but it was still fun to stop and look. after that, we made our way around to the north side of the island. we were trying to find kalihiwai falls, but it was really far off the road, so we couldn't get close. there was a little unnamed waterfall close by that we went to see. it was actually pretty cool. we climbed up to it, and I even got a picture from behind it. after that, we met up with everyone at the beach. we went snorkeling, and it was pretty cool. I was using brooke's underwater camera, and I'm pretty sure it was off most of the time:( Oh well, we did see a sea turtle up close, and the camera was on. I hope the pictures turned out from that. Seriously, I could have reached out and touched the turtle if I wasn't trying to get the picture. I went back with matt, wendy, and porter, but not before we stopped at queen's bath. the actual bath wasn't that cool, but the little falls were cool, and we saw some huge sea turtles just hangin out in the ocean.
1 comment:
sad, you forgot to mention that i, your little sister, went with you to queens pond, that hurts becky. it cuts right to the heart. ha just kidding
Post a Comment