
okay, day 7 was up there as one of my favorite days, too. we went on a zodiac along the na pali coast. this part of the island can't be driven to. it was a pretty cool boat trip. we saw dolphins up close. there were so many of them. I have always wanted to go swimming with dolphins, but this is the closest I've gotten to them, besides at sea world where they are caged up. anyway, the dophins were awesome. we went along the coast for awhile. there was the vogg, which is the volcanic fog that comes from the big island and makes everything hazy, but it actually made things look pretty cool. at the furthest point along the coast that we went, we got to go swimming. it was a welcome relief because I was still feeling a little sick from the day before, and I needed to get off the boat for a bit. on out way back, we stopped for snorkeling and lunch. we saw some sea turtles and a couple fish, but it wasn't the best place for snorkeling. I definitely didn't see the things that our guide took pictures of, although they must have been there. after our excursion, we went to jojo's again, since we were right there. then we went back to the hotel to relax for awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment