22 June 2008

kauai. . .day 7 Part 2

alright, so after we got back from our boating excursion and got all rested, we took some family pictures. we aren't all together very often, so this was a good opportunity. after that, we had a mini celebration for porter. it was his birthday, and this was his first taste of frosting. I think he liked it. he was funny, he didn't want the cake, just the frosting. okay, so that's pretty much the end of our vacation. we got all packed up and left the next day. it was a most enjoyable vacation and I loved being with family

2 comments:

The Garlock's said...

I'm so jealous, I would love to go back there, great pics!

Anonymous said...

it was a very special time to be with the whole family. it was over too soon !! every time we go over, we see and do things that are new to us - FUN !!! becky, thanks for being such a great photographer - i was pretty lazy this trip with my camera.