12 August 2008

Back to Colorado. . . .just for vacation

Okay, I know I've been a slacker about my blog and you're sick of the same pictures being up. I've been meaning to change them, but I haven't taken many pictures recently. I am done working as a nanny because the mom had another baby and is staying home. Now I am just waiting for my EMT class to start on Monday. I am so excited. I have been trying to take this class for awhile, and the timing never worked out. So, since I'm not working, I did the most sensible thing: I went on vacation. I flew out to Colorado and from there up to Utah. I stayed with the same family I lived with in Colorado. It was great to see them. I got to watch Danny play baseball, and he played so well. We went river rafting, which was okay. The water was pretty cold, and our guide was not very good. It's okay though, some of the rapids were fun. I had a lot of fun when I was in Colorado. It felt like I hadn't been gone at all. We went to six flags and a baseball game. I went down to Castle Rock to see Troy and Tracie's baby. She is adorable. I had a blast hanging out with my friends. I wish I could have stayed longer. Had I known that James Taylor had a concert at Red Rocks, I probably would have stayed another day. Oh well, next time. I am determined to go to a James Taylor concert, though.

No comments: