Arizona was a blast. Even if it was a thousand degrees. We went 80's bowling one night. Well, we made it 80's. We went to the thrift store and found some pretty good stuff. Even my mom and Aunt Julie dressed up. It was awesome. Tiffany did some great things with everyone's hair and makeup. We all had a great time. One other thing we did while in Arizona was go tubing down the Salt River. I don't remember it ever being so crowded or so dirty before. It was pretty disgusting. But, I think we all had a pretty good time in spite of it all. It was a nice vacation, we had fun.
I can't believe you got us all to do it either, but when all was said and done it was really fun. So glad that you and Tiffany had such a great idea. We will have to do it again sometime. At least the bowling part of it. I'm not sure I will ever go down the river again with all the drunk people and sea grass it was really gross.
Well, we decided to start a family blog. Check out The Hoggan Herald for a glimpse into our very busy lives. On a side note, check out International Cooking Adventures for a taste of one of our new traditions!
2 comments:
Luv it! Glad we decided to do it even though I had my doubts. Thanks for coming!
I can't believe you got us all to do it either, but when all was said and done it was really fun. So glad that you and Tiffany had such a great idea. We will have to do it again sometime. At least the bowling part of it. I'm not sure I will ever go down the river again with all the drunk people and sea grass it was really gross.
Post a Comment