8 years ago
12 August 2008
Utah. . . Bear Lake
After my trip to Colorado, I flew to Utah. My plan was to go up to Bear Lake the day I flew in, but my plan revolved around others so of course it didn't work out that way. I did get to see a bunch of my friends, though, so it worked out okay. I eventually made it up to Bear Lake, though. I picked raspberries for the very first time, and then grandma helped me make raspberry jam. It was great. We did the usual things, go to the lake, swing on the swing, play cards, you know, relax. It was great. My friend Jenna came up for the weekend, and we put together a really hard puzzle. My elbows are bruised from leaning them on the table while looking for pieces. But, I finished it about an hour before we left. Me and grandma drove down to Aunt LaVerl's house and stayed the night. I went down to Provo to hang out with a few other friends that I didn't see earlier. We drove all the way home today. It wasn't a bad trip, and we didn't hit much traffic. Well, I'll take a day off of vacation, but then we're going to Arizona for the weekend. It will be fun. I will try and get some pics up next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment