8 years ago
11 September 2008
Summer fun
I was looking through my pictures trying to figure out if I've done anything that warrents posting, and decided that my life is not too exciting right now. I am taking my EMT class and it is awesome. Next week I get to go observe an 8 hour shift at the hospital and I am stoked. I did find some pictures of when some of friends came out to visit during the summer. I have the greatest friends in the world. It's a shame they don't live in San Diego. Jordan came to see me for an extended weekend. It was awesome. We went to the zoo, and old town, and the beach, and of course we had to get in a baseball game. It was a great weekend. Karen came out from Denver for another extended weekend, which was also great. We camped out cause she's allergic to my cats. We went to the zoo, the beach, and the San Diego County Fair. It was a blast. Amy and Jeff and the boys came out for a week. They were staying up in Buena Vista so I went up there for the weekend and we went to the beach. They came down to San Diego and we all went to Sea World, which was fun. I really miss them. My friend Amy Jo came out from Philadelphia for the weekend and met up with her siblings in LA. I went up there and we went to a couple baseball games, Magic Mountain, and the beach. I swear, I have been to the beach more this summer than any other in my life, and I don't even like the beach! Anyway, here are some pics from my summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That makes two of us not liking the beach. Everyone say's how can you not like the beach growing up in San Diego. I just don't like the sticky feeling after you go in the water, and the sand clinging to you, uck.
Post a Comment