19 July 2009

Bear Lake

My vacation was great! My friend Amy Jo came out to Denver for a couple days before we drove up to Bear Lake. We did the normal Bear Lake things. Relax, eat, play cards, play at the lake, swing on the swing, go to the caves, get raspberry shakes, sit around the fire. It was great. My friend Jordan came up from Provo for the weekend. Sorry, most of the pictures were taken on my mom's camera. But Bear Lake was awesome as usual. I did spend a day in Provo, before driving back to Denver. I hung out with a few friends, read a book, and went on a bike ride with Conor. All in all, a very good weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's probably been a decade since I've been up there. Looks like you had a fun time and I am jealous for sure.

Trevor

Anonymous said...

It was sooooooooooo much fun!

The Garlock's said...

Good times, those are the days!!

The Garlock's said...

Hey slacker, time for a new update!!